The Swartz Portable Electrical Substation
The Swartz portable electrical substation is a highly useful solution for construction projects, job sites, or for power backup with your business. If you have never considered one of these devices for your business, we want to share more on what we can do for you with The Swartz Portable Electrical Substation.
What Is a Portable Substation And What Can It Do?
Portable substations provide reliable power generation solutions in a portable format. These devices can be trailer or skid-mounted power systems that come with all the necessary equipment to create an isolated power grid. This includes a transformer, switchgear, cables, and other devices depending on the needs of the business.
Portable substations are effective for a variety of settings including:
• Off-grid locations
• Areas with inadequate power infrastructure
• Locations where power demand is high and a backup system is needed
• When construction projects need a temporary power source
The advantages of using a portable substation for your business:
There are many advantages that businesses can reap from using our portable substations. These include:
• Improved safety for your employees and customers- by having a reliable and isolated power source, you can avoid potential accidents.
• Cost-effective- portable substations are a much more affordable solution than building a new power grid. They can also be used in a variety of settings, so you get more bang for your buck.
• Flexible- our portable substations can be easily moved to accommodate the changing needs of your business. They can also be used in a variety of settings, both indoors and outdoors.
Industry Uses For Portable Electric Substations
Portable substations have a wide range of applications in different industries. Some of the most common uses include:
• Construction- our portable substations are often used on construction sites to provide a reliable power source.
• Utilities- many utilities companies use portable substations to provide backup power or to service areas with inadequate power infrastructure.
• Mining- portable substations are often used in mining operations to provide power for equipment and machinery.
• Manufacturing- many manufacturing plants use portable substations to provide power for equipment and machinery.
How Easy Is a Portable Substation To Set Up?
We prebuild and reassemble our substations for the best in craftsmanship and the finest setup time. Get your portable substation to improve safety and enhance your bottom line.
What Do These Devices Come With?
These devices are complete substations that include a power transformer, AIS or GIS switchgear, MV cables, protection and control systems. They are incredibly easy to set up. We prebuild and reassemble our substations for the best in craftsmanship and the finest setup time.
For more information on our portable substations, or to get a quote, contact us today. We would be happy to discuss your specific needs and find the perfect solution for your business.
The Swartz Portable Electrical Substation is perfect for businesses that need a reliable and affordable power source. Our portable substations are easy to set up and can be used in a variety of settings. Contact us today to learn more about our portable electrical substation and how they can benefit your business.